Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pintrest dresser project

 
My Cat Really gets into these projects too
So as I said in the description I am beginning to show off my Pintrest trials! As an interior design school graduate I need to get my apartment to look as if a designer actually lives there since right now it looks like a mish mosh of college stuff and mom and dads old furniture,(which it is)

My first project is one I have been eagerly waiting to do mainly since it is difficult to find a decent dresser that needs to be fixed up and at the right price. I have been searching on Craigslist for weeks now and have finally found one I liked and was able to get to before the owner sold it.(my main problem really)
Left Side

So now that I have found it I can start the process of making it into what I want it to look like and figure out the best ways to do everything to it. Sanding it, stripping it, priming, repainting, new hardware and the finishing touches. I think it should take me about a month based on budget and the time I actually have available to work on it, since I don't really want to abandon hanging out and having a life too.




Desser and Mirror
Right Side

No comments:

Post a Comment